Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to let everybody know that the guys/gals at thetankslapper.biz are TOP NOTCH people.

So I buy their product for my 929, and being the idiot that I am, I screw up the center piece.

Knowing my mistake, I ask them how much it'd cost for just the middle piece. They say "No charge, we'll ship it out."

How awesome is that? It's totally my fault for putting it on like a dillweed, yet they're willing to give me a second chance, free of charge.

You guys rock!

Thank you thetankslapper.biz

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
It's a great product! I'm always amazed that the shape will actually conform to the tank, but it always does. Tonight I took mine off the 954 as I'm preparing to sell it, and it came right off, leaving a perfect finish underneath. Great product, great service! :thumb:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I like the TS and had one on my 954 and the FZ1. Had to send the one for my Monster back, however. They work great on light colored machines (silver, white, even red believe it or not) but I think they stick out like a sore thumb on dark gray or black bikes.

:twocents:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually, it's still "noticeable" on my yellow, but that's okay. I need to really clean my tank this time though, there's a spot of dirt showing thru.

I love how you can reattach it if you don't like it, unlike 3m tape.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I bought mine two weeks ago and am very happy with the results. :thumb: I wish I had put it on the bike when I first got the bike.

·
Registered
768 Posts
They gave me great service too. They shipped me a free replacement center piece when I lost mine at the track. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts