Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cbr400 nc23 is now in a bit of a mess, came off it this morning going to college, overtook a car, then the car in front slowed down, so i pressed the brakes, to find the bike was wobbling out of control the next thing i knew the front slid out from underneath me. i cudda saved it if i let go off the front brake but tht would mean me smashing into the car in front :(

anyways damagae summary :

front end smashed up, so will need a new front fairing no matter what,
healights are bent round, but not smashed so may be able to bend them back
centre fairing is broken on RHS but is repairable
clocks are bent up, but not broken

so in a summary where can i find a decent front fairing for an RRJ 1988 model nc23. and the bike is plain white.

manage to only obtain one injury, which involved my hip being burnt against the tarmac from skidding, no others or cars involved thankgod

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Oh no not another crash!

As I have learned recently the main thing is that you are OK.

For the fairing, try the usual places - David Silver Spares, Wemoto, M&P etc. Or just wait for something on eBay to turn up. Or go with my current plan, Gaffa Tape!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ah the joys of biking......you walked away thats all that maters, have a look for parts on here and fle-bay, there is always bits about, good luck..

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
:eek: nasher.. I'm glad you're ok, you walked away which is the most important thing..

Other's have mentioned the best places to find parts.. Good luck finding them and getting your baby back on the road..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i walked away, but i can tell you my hip is bloody painful, im sure its burnt to the bone basically :(

nose fairing is a must, there is no way of me fixing it reli. along with the brackjet which holds the headlights in place.

heres a pic of the front end damage

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle fairing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.