Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Well aren't you getting all fancy-smacy on us.

Good job!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Outstanding pic, Sirkbac(chus)!!!  Really, that is just awesome!    

edit: so awesome, in fact, that I saved that sucker to my hard drive

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nhfirefighter13 : Well aren't you getting all fancy-smacy on us.

Good job!  
Next I'll start drinking wine over beer.....then it's just downhill from there.

Friggen fog, figured I'd do something usefull with it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, one great thing about pics like this....I don't have to clean the bike to take them. It's so dirty right now....oof.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Chain eat your heart out! Thats a cool pic dude!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, This is the other one people keep saying is the better one....I still like the 1st one more.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bwhip : Very nice!   A+ for creativity. Glad you were taking photos in the fog and not riding in it!
Hell, I nearly dumped it in the yard, no way I was about to ride it. Damn wet grass and leaves. I was power sliding every turn, even though I was only trying to walk the bike along.

Did find a new scratch on the bike tonight. I've done so well at keeping it perfect, this year someone backed into it and now the scratch on the side. Figures as soon as I get it paid off I get more damage in the past few months than all the other years combined.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
fusion929rr : It's a movie poster for the new halloween movie, starring 954rr instead of michael meyers.  (cue the halloween theme music)
That's what I was thinking. The rays of light coming through the rear wheel area look straight out of a horror movie!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Other than the car in the background, I like the second one best too. Nice pics.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fusion929rr : It's a movie poster for the new halloween movie, starring 954rr instead of michael meyers.  (cue the halloween theme music)
929rr? I'm too poor for a 954rr, all I could afford was the swingarm.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Cool art-shots man!

Now. you just need the hot-chick down the street draped acorss the top (nekid of course) and you're offically an artist! (gotta have nudity to be an *artist* )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts