Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the bike today. :crying:

It felt kinda wierd realizing that I dont have it anymore.

I imagine this is what every father feels when his daughter leaves home for good?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tomb,
Very sorry to hear that..

You know, I find that people post about losing a friend or someone they know, and I can't muster a sentence. A friend sells a bike, and I am almost sending flowers..
Fig

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fig said:
Tomb,
Very sorry to hear that..

You know, I find that people post about losing a friend or someone they know, and I can't muster a sentence. A friend sells a bike, and I am almost sending flowers..
Fig
I'll pass on the flowers Fig but if it was hotwings and brew I would be all over that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
mm hot wings?? HOOTERS lunch or dinner meeting to say good bye to tombstone's ride? :cheers:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Tombstone, does the selling of your bike mean good news...as in you're going to get something new? If not, that really sucks if you had to sell your ride for cash. I hope it's the former.

Let us know, will ya! :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
We have a couple around here. Now if they install the NASCRAP track in our county as they say they might I'm sure we'll get a Hooters! Man, that's reason enough to vote YES on the initiative!!

WOO HOO!!

Oh.. congrats on selling the bike. What's next?!??! :highclap:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In my future??? Maybe a 2007 CBR 1000RR.

Good news is I have become most favored son to dear old mom. My other brother just wrecked a sportster :gay: He is on disability now.

The whole reason behind the sale is to realign my finances to afford a decent house in my area. btw Decent in my area is about $350k+.

My only day off with the wife I spent fixing broken windows and playing joe rooter. 9pm I was on the roof of my moms appartments snaking a clogged :toilet: . Yech!
She finaly realized I am the good son. Selling the bike made her realize I am serious about buying a house.

Todays offer is move into her spare house in Alhambra, pay rent. All rent paid will reduce purchase price of house. Bonus us a 20x40 swimming pool.

BTW AI there is a half way converted garage in the back. I could use a lil rent if you wanna be Kato for a while.

·
Registered
272 Posts
hmmm...how much?? I am kinda happy where I am now...but....never know! I also may have someone that may be interested. Fellow riders...gimme the details in a PM.

They are young couple...looking for like a 1bd 1ba...and since they ride they are having trouble with finding a safe place for the bikes. SHOOT ME DETAILS!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Tombstone said:
Sold the bike today. :crying:

It felt kinda wierd realizing that I dont have it anymore.

I imagine this is what every father feels when his daughter leaves home for good?
Yeah, Time's 100. I know!
When you leave your daughter at the dorms at Ohio State.
That's wierd !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, get the new rr. Looks great

1 - 15 of 15 Posts