Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

I am new here so take it easy :).

I have searched and searched and seem to keep coming up with naught. Does anyone know, or can suggest where I can locate parts for motocycles. I.e. even basic things like brake pads and wheel bearing kits etc...

Everything I seem to dig up is either available online shipping out of Hong Kong, Japan, United States etc.

I am preferably after something based in Australia. Any advise would be appreciated.

I have a Honda CBR600 F2 1993

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Mate. Welcome to the forums. I personally get all my OEM Honda parts out of the USA, because anything available here brand new has the "australia tax" added onto it, making it stupidly expensive.

a few sites i use is partshark.com, partzilla.com and servicehonda.com

some of those sites go back to models pre 1980s, some dont.

·
Registered
32 Posts
For any OEM parts I use blue city motorcycles, check out there website so you can compare prices, they have free delivery and pretty quick delivery if in stock

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, Thanks all.

I will keep you updated as I find more and where I manage to source items from, their quality and fit etc + price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. I have received the fist item so far.

Oxford PAIR of paddock race stands. Price was $140 shipped and arrived within 5 business days. Easily assembled. Sturdy.

Fits my bike without a problem (Honda CBR600 F2). Very happy.

Items were procured via ebay from Peter Stevens Motorcycles - based in AU

·
Registered
29 Posts
G'day Gents, I'm in Geelong Vic, as stated above Peter Stevens seems to have covered the market here in Vic, and you'll pay through the nose, there is a bloke here in G'long called Motion Motorcycles, he can get almost all the parts you want and very passionate about bikes, havn't got his details but i'll post them up soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts