Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody Im new here and own my first 93 900rr. Its in really good shape and hasnt been modified at all except for the muffler. A few times now while on the freeway Ive lost power and the bike stopped running. electronics are all functioning at the time, just no fuel or throttle response. I pulled of the road and let it sit for a few and then it starts right back up. It doesnt always happen, only sometimes.Im puzzled and would like some helpful advice on where to start trouble shooting at. I have rode nothing but Kawis and this is my first honda. I love the bike and want to take good care of it. Many thanx in advance.........

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hey everybody Im new here and own my first 93 900rr. Its in really good shape and hasnt been modified at all except for the muffler. A few times now while on the freeway Ive lost power and the bike stopped running. electronics are all functioning at the time, just no fuel or throttle response. I pulled of the road and let it sit for a few and then it starts right back up. It doesnt always happen, only sometimes.Im puzzled and would like some helpful advice on where to start trouble shooting at. I have rode nothing but Kawis and this is my first honda. I love the bike and want to take good care of it. Many thanx in advance.........

Is the fuel tank vent blocked perhaps?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts