Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast this year at Daytona! As always there was plenty to see and do. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the races only because I didn't want to sit that long in one spot and miss out on other things. The beach was great hanging out on Main st. had to be the highlight. I even got a autograph from the Paul Sr. & Paul Tuttle Jr. Needless to say I wasn't surprise at the lack of clothing of some of the women. The Stunt show was Awesome as well. Well I just thought I would let you guys know that It was a great turn out and my first Bike Festival so It's kinda special to me. Oh, while I was down there I put a gel pad in my seat. It came out great so the ride home was a blast. He actually made a cavity for the gel pad and then recovered the seat. It still looks stock.

Luke

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well I was there with the intent of racing in all three races I entered until my 600 dropped a valve on the second practice lap. Should have known better than to take a GSXR to Daytona!
Coulda been worse. The fine folks at CCS let me switch my races over to another class. A buddy that I went with let me use his CB1 in those three races. I didnt have a chance in hell of beating the SVs and such but had a great time.
I got some pics of some of the new bikes like the ZX10 and others too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts