Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Depends on how well you want to see the girls...I mean birds.

Bushnell makes a good set for a reasonable price if you really want to see the birdies you can get into a set of Zeiss optics and break the bank.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
gpsdiscount.com now sells Nikon, I imagine a similar discount.

I have a pair of Ruby quartz Barska's I got off woot for about 20$ that I was told are pretty decent. They go for about 45$ or so anywhere else I have seen them, is that affordable? Mine are like new (no box, but a pouch) that are yours for 25$ shipped :)

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gpsdiscount.com now sells Nikon, I imagine a similar discount.

I have a pair of Ruby quartz Barska's I got off woot for about 20$ that I was told are pretty decent. They go for about 45$ or so anywhere else I have seen them, is that affordable? Mine are like new (no box, but a pouch) that are yours for 25$ shipped :)
Thanks actually I was going to go up from there something around $100 (I was distracted when posting by the video so left out the $$$) As cool as they look the Canon IS ones are out of budget though :eek: They are for my sister in law so I want nice but durable.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nikon Action 10x50 6.5 degrees. My wife uses them for bird watching. A bit short of 100.00 at sports authority. On sale when I bought them for 75.00. They worked fine since last Christmas.:thumb:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Anyone have experience with binoculars that have a built in digital camera? This would seem like a good idea when trying to indentify birds. You wouldn't need a real high megapixel camera, 3 megapixel would be enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts