Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

My Black Honda CBR Fireblade RR8 got stolen from Isleworth West London on Saturday 19th June 2010 some time during the night. Bike was chained to lamp post, must have come in a van, cut through the two locks (not as heavy duty as the chain), took the bike, chain and the R&G black cover leaving the cut locks for me to find in the morning. Police being helpful as usual didn't even want to attend scene! :mad:

The reg no was LG58UUH (although might be changed), had a tail tidy with a small rectangle number plate, R&G crash bobbins, shorty levers, tinted double bubble screen with Honda Racing logo , no rear foot pegs and HRC carbon fibre tank protector with around 2000 miles on the clock.

If seen please contact me on 07961 036819 or [email protected]. Picture below;

Much appreciated folks.

w786mad

mediaCA0K941I.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing so far. Chased police again, nothing. Insurance company sent a 'theft investigator' to interview me, basically take details to make sure no fraud etc. Lets see how long insurance takes to pay up! Have sent all bike stuff they asked for to them already.

Will still invariably lose money as £500 excess, not to mention what the insurance company (e-bike) value it at, which will probably be a lot less than what I paid for it 9 months ago . . .

Will keep you guys posted, as I'm sure information about the whole theft / claim process will help others!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the bastard that stole your bike, and may his arms be too short to reach.
I hope you are reunited (or at least equally compensated) with your beloved soon.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Hope so, but doubt it. I have been desperate for money before, so much that would have done just about anything, but stealing is a hard pill for me to swallow. And especially stealing property to re-sell. I would feel so....so dirty. I've had things stolen from me (besides the recent attempt on my bike) and it leaves you feeling so used, so exposed and vulnerable, raped , violated. I don't believe I could inflict that on someone.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Hope so, but doubt it. I have been desperate for money before, so much that would have done just about anything, but stealing is a hard pill for me to swallow. And especially stealing property to re-sell. I would feel so....so dirty. I've had things stolen from me (besides the recent attempt on my bike) and it leaves you feeling so used, so exposed and vulnerable, raped , violated. I don't believe I could inflict that on someone.
Unfortunately not everyone has your moral principles and their are a lot of very rich crooks out there

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Unfortunately not everyone has your moral principles and their are a lot of very rich crooks out there
Are we speaking of political offices or....:rotfl:
6 in 1, half a dozen in the other I guess...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts