Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Give it a rest...this b.s. about Obama's citizenship is just that...B.S.!
It has already been discredited over and over. He was born in Hawaii.
The ONLY people still claiming he's not a U.S. citizen, don't know what the hell they're talking about.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't matter; a natural born citizen must have parents that ARE citizens. he father is NOT a US citizen. Thus, he is not a natural born citizen.

Read up on the US Constitution and you will see he is not a natural born citizen.
Emmerich de Vattel wrote this and his writings heavily influenced our founding fathers.
"The natives, or naturalborn citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens."

The only BS is Obama himself. Look at the crooks he has put in place and he has yet to take office. Look at who he associates with. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

·
Registered
287 Posts
It doesn't matter; a natural born citizen must have parents that ARE citizens. he father is NOT a US citizen. Thus, he is not a natural born citizen.

Read up on the US Constitution and you will see he is not a natural born citizen.
Emmerich de Vattel wrote this and his writings heavily influenced our founding fathers.
"The natives, or naturalborn citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens."

The only BS is Obama himself. Look at the crooks he has put in place and he has yet to take office. Look at who he associates with. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You're wrong. The distinction isn't whether or not he was born here in the U.S., it's whether or not he was a "naturalized" citizen. He was NOT a naturalized citizen, giving him the same level of (natural born) citizenship as a person born in the U.S.

Your belief would make ineligible thousands of people born outside the borders of the U.S. to U.S. citizens - consider the number of U.S. military service persons who staff military installations around the world. Then there are the diplomats - both appointed and professional - who also live outside of the U.S. borders.

Maybe you can answer this question: Where was John McCain born? Since he was born outside the U.S., was he also ineligible?

·
Registered
222 Posts
My guess is that this "he isn't a U.S. citizen" argument is meant as cover for what's really got a lot of you upset....A non-white man is our new president and you can't stand it.

I'm surprised you haven't started a thread about how he's really a Muslim terrorist...or did I miss that one?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Have you seen the spec sheet on that limo they are using to cart Obama around in? I wonder how many nutters have been making threats already, right or wrong Obama is what the majority of people want so I think it's time to live with it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I didn't vote for him. I didn't really like him winning, but its done. Now hopefully he can get some things going econ. wise. Gotta make the best of it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Iam glad he won, at least there will not be another 4 years of bushonomics, on all the boards iam a member of this is the only one that has active threads on this subject. personly i think the title of the thread is inappropriate but that is just me and no iam not black iam a pasty white irish.
tommorow he will be the president so deal with it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
:plus1: :patriot:
Have you seen the spec sheet on that limo they are using to cart Obama around in? I wonder how many nutters have been making threats already, right or wrong Obama is what the majority of people want so I think it's time to live with it.
Give it a rest...this b.s. about Obama's citizenship is just that...B.S.!
It has already been discredited over and over. He was born in Hawaii.
The ONLY people still claiming he's not a U.S. citizen, don't know what the hell they're talking about.
they are all crooks, so f-it...

·
Registered
946 Posts
OK, shew! Had to compose my self there. I just wrote an entire page as a response but now I am calm so deleted it.
Calmly... No one gives a rats butt if you or Obama is black. No one I know has an issue with him because he is black. They do however have an issue with things he is doing and what it will mean for out civil rights and freedoms. I am not going to get into the whole political side because that is not an argument for here and one that wont be productive anyway.
What I will say though is GET OVER YOURSELF. Stop crying that every injustice is because of racism. Not everytime someone disagrees with you is it because of racism. If you got fired or did not get the job chances are it is because you are not qualified or sucked at it. If you did not get into a school chances are it is because you are simple. If someone does not want you areound it is probably because you are a bonehead not because they are racist. Once you stop assuming everytime someone disagrees with your or you do not get your way it is because of racism you will be better off.

·
Registered
78 Posts
there is one good thing that will come out of obama, all the "minorities" can now stop blaming the MAN for keeping them down. so now when people in the getto start to complain we can all say "quit bitchin' you got what you wanted, talk to him"

hopefully obama does a good job while in office, if not We in texas can succeed from the union and be our own country. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Most people just did NOT want BUSH. I think many of those votes for Obama were really just votes NOT for BUSH. I also believe a lot of peope were willing to throw in with Obama because they are scared about the future and were willing to ignore the damage he is going to do to civil rights and our freedoms. I mean so what if the govt will have tabs on everything you do where you go and what you say as long as we get some cash out of it right? WHo needs the right to own a gun or keep the police from listening to your phone or barge into your house as long we spread the wealth and the people that are unwilling to work hard, become a legal citizen or go to school get handed the things they refuse to work for. The problem is that I fear Obama is going to turn out NOT being what people thought. He is already backtracking on things he said.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your belief would make ineligible thousands of people born outside the borders of the U.S. to U.S. citizens - consider the number of U.S. military service persons who staff military installations around the world. Then there are the diplomats - both appointed and professional - who also live outside of the U.S. borders.

Maybe you can answer this question: Where was John McCain born? Since he was born outside the U.S., was he also ineligible?
McCain is also not eligible. It is also not my belief, but of that of men who built this country. It says you must be a natural citizen.

My guess is that this "he isn't a U.S. citizen" argument is meant as cover for what's really got a lot of you upset....A non-white man is our new president and you can't stand it.

I'm surprised you haven't started a thread about how he's really a Muslim terrorist...or did I miss that one?
I don't care what color the president is, but I don't like Obama and fake that he is. He is ignorant for someone that is a constitutional attorney. Obama stutters like Porky Pig when it is not scripted.

Obama does have the support of terrorists. Why is Obama so secretive on many fronts? What does he have to hide?

The problem is that I fear Obama is going to turn out NOT being what people thought. He is already backtracking on things he said.
Don't forget the corruption; before the election, during and even before he becomes president. Imagine what he will do when he has power.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I find it amusing how when someone supports Obama and we disagree we are ignorant liars or racist. On the other hand if they disagree with us it is OK and we are just stupid and evil. Funny how a group that is all about accepting others, equality and openness to others ideas they are so close minded and against listening to an opposing view. It seems that we have the right to our own ideas as long as its their ideas.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts