Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In one of my previous posts I mentioned that the honda guys at the motorshow had told me something interesting. This would be it. I can see Honda Riders club membership increasing for this.

If you check out the events page on the Honda's Riders Club Events Page you will see on the below info

Unfortunately the Entries Page Doesn't have a entry form up yet. I spoke to the HRCA and they said it should be up in a few days, but that was 5 days ago.

Patience seems to be required. :hyper:

Tuesday May 4 - Queensland BLADE BLAST - Queensland Raceway Ipswich - Test ride the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade as well as ride your own motorcycle. [Download registration form from this site under Entries] or phone HRCA on 03 5952 5032 for details.

Friday May 7 - New South Wales - BLADE BLAST - Eastern Creek Raceway - Test ride the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade as well as ride your own motorcycle. [Download registration form from this site under Entries] or phone HRCA on 03 5952 5032 for details.

Monday May 17 - South Australia - BLADEBLAST - Mallala Raceway - Test ride the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade as well as ride your own motorcycle. [Download registration form from this site under Entries] or phone HRCA on 03 5952 5032 for details.

Wed/Thurs May 19/20 - Victoria - BLADE BLAST - Phillip Island Raceway - Test ride the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade as well as ride your own motorcycle. [Download registration form from this site under Entries] or phone HRCA on 03 5952 5032 for details.

Monday July 19 - Western Australia - BLADE BLAST - Barbagallo Raceway - Test ride the 2004 CBR1000RR Fireblade as well as ride your own motorcycle. [Download registration form from this site under Entries] or phone HRCA on 03 5952 5032 for details.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I think I'll be in on that one...

Be interesting to test the 1000RR to the 954..

Z...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zeeman said:
I think I'll be in on that one...

Be interesting to test the 1000RR to the 954..

Z...

I'd just be happy to sit on one at this stage. With any luck I'll have my CBR1000RR before May rolls around.....but just in case I should book myself in, I'm sure I'm going to need something to help me get through the waiting now my money is on the table.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Jungleboy said:
Yeah that sounds great, hopefully HRCA will be sending out info with there next mag/newsletter! Would be great thrashing that thing around the track knowning you dont have to foot the bill if things got ugly :evilaugh:
I've had m,ates go on some the past blade blasts around the island, before they let you loose on one of their bikes you have to sign an insurance form which you agree to pay for the excess if you damage the bike, and it was something ridiculous like $2000 (maybe even higher). It made my mates take it easy when riding one of the bikes to the point you do not push it too hard to feel the bike out cause $ signs keep appearing

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
ratter said:
you do not push it too hard to feel the bike out cause $ signs keep appearing
Would still be fun to open her up on the straight to see how she pulls - let's face it, a straight is pretty safe...

Z...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zeeman said:
Would still be fun to open her up on the straight to see how she pulls - let's face it, a straight is pretty safe...

Z...

Unless of course I'm on the same straight with you....but you should be pretty safe from me up in NSW.

That right Vics, fear me!. Especially if there are any wallabies around!!! :evilaugh:

$2000 :crying: But figured as much

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jungleboy said:
Yeah that sounds great, hopefully HRCA will be sending out info with there next mag/newsletter! Would be great thrashing that thing around the track knowning you dont have to foot the bill if things got ugly :evilaugh:
Yep, details are going to be in the HRCA mag or so I was told at the Melb Motorshow. But they probably should appear first on the website.

Also what ratter said would definately apply.

Anyone hassled HRCA yet to see if we can presssure them into getting the forms up.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Dealers are down at PI now riding them. As I ain't a Honda dealer as of July, I didn't get the invite. hahaha. DAMN. Haha
BUT, I will have a white blade and a black blade here at the shop tomorrow. (Thursday 7/4)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bugger, looks like I might not be able to participate now, you need to have leathers (a restriction for PI alone :rant: ), I've got a Cordura gear but no leathers, what an absolute barstard! :rant:

Sechuling it for a Wednesday and Thursday doesn't help either. :rant:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts