Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a cheap bleeding kit, it came with several strange shaped connectors- i dont need to use these do i? i just put the end of the tube onto the bleed nipple? thanks

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Make sure you don't buy a hand-pump and lose the o-ring from the catch cup, rendering the whole system useless. And if that does happen make sure you don't try to use silicone to seal the cup, ruining it and making it impossible to return it to the store. Because if that happens you will end up just bleeding by hand with an old pickle jar, and you will have spent thirty five dollars for a foot of clear tubing.

That's my advice.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Make sure you don't buy a hand-pump and lose the o-ring from the catch cup, rendering the whole system useless. And if that does happen make sure you don't try to use silicone to seal the cup, ruining it and making it impossible to return it to the store. Because if that happens you will end up just bleeding be hand with an old pickle jar, and you will have spent thirty five dollars for a foot of clear tubing.

That's my advice.
:rotfl:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re-read it slowly yourself. I understand how he happed to end up with non returnable product rendering it to a useful foot of plastic hose. (perhaps the pump came with a 2 foot piece of tubing)

Put that in your pickle jar next to the extra o-rings so that you don't have to use the silicone you had saved for another occasion.

"That's my advice." Phob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts