Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received two strange zip file attachments along with some jibberish.
Don't open them.
(I'm notorious for getting this crap).
Link to NET site: Network Associates
Apparently spreading pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yeap.. all my domains are geeting these sent to them. Bastages. I'm seing .zip and .scr files and even one that was send uuencoded. :nono:

what a waste. Worst part is the bandwidth it's using! :rant: :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ARG! Who do I know is not taking care of there computers and letting this crap run rampant on thier boxes?

Virus writers should be drawn and quarterd, worm writes too... and spammers they should all get the same treatment!!! :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bacchus said:
Sorta off the topic but, RC, LOVE your avatar! :smilebig:
LOL, started off with someone wanting a picture of me in my Bohn armor.
I sent them this: me

I haven't received any more weird emails so far. I carpool with a guy who works at Network Associates. He warned me too.
I can't afford another hard drive since the last virus destroyed it. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Concerning virus and spam emails.....what do you all think about Bill Gates' statement last week where he predicted that spam and virus emails will be virtually eliminated in 2 years?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Baketech said:
Concerning virus and spam emails.....what do you all think about Bill Gates' statement last week where he predicted that spam and virus emails will be virtually eliminated in 2 years?
He's full of crap. No matter how good his programmers are, there's always someone better

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
LOL! RC, what the hell is this one, you in a chastity belt on steroids?

BTW, I have received a virus both yesterday and today - same one I think, but under different file names. Yesterday was data.htm ([email protected]). Today was file.pif ([email protected]). Good ole Norton caught them though. Is this the virus you are all talking about, or something else? :huh:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts