Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here. Just picked up a 05 600rr that I bought to fix up nice.
Just got it the other day and have run into a few issues so far.

First issue I want to resolve is my right blinker holds on and doesn't blink unless I click it left first, then it blinks.

I was looking at the wires today and when I messed with them the dash lights stopped working. It's pretty ugly black there so I am going to have to clean it up. The headlights, blinkers all work like they used to, just no dash lights. :hmm: Anyone have a walk through for the wiring back there?

Gonna need chain and sprockets soon too.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I noticed in the wiring it seems like there is one relay in there not two. Do I need another relay to fix the holding blinker probably?

Found a diagram to aid me as I go.

update...

Left ground didnt go through the relay before. Connected it and it blinks more often than before I think. but sometimes instead of staying constant now it blinks super super fast so u can hardly tell. replace the relay to the left of the tank???

Ind, meter had blown causing the dash to not light. Replaced it and it blew again. Not sure where my short is, or if its something else. Ideas maybe ?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the fuse blowing was really poor wiring that made no sense at all.

Pretty sure I need two relays back there to fix the holding/super rapid blinker rate. I ordered one that says to put it near the fuse box. So im going to try that.

Ordered a light for the license plate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts