Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Canada never got the blue. We had red on black and silver/black in 02, then black on red and titanium/black in '03. Same as the US I think.

It would be cheaper and arguably better to get a nice custom scheme done rather than try to import blue fairings, pretty as they may be.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
SouLJahz said:
I prefer the titanium scheme you americans get.
:nod:

Best color combo I've ever seen Honda do. :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BDA116 said:
It's called "why didn't you just get the phucking R1" Blue.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo..... i like the 954 betta im lookin at it for next summer or the year after the 04/05 r1s are nice tho but only in the silver or that candy red (haha)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yep the blue/black is nice color, I think it pretty much just as cool as red/black

Mine is red black, but it's going to be blue/black next summer. I already have almoust every piece for it. I have the rear, left side, front fairing, tank. i'm gonna use black front fender. Just need the right fairing. Maybe I paint the red one black and get those stickers. all the part where purchaced with 290euros. All the parts are from insurance company sale, where they sell crashed plastics, but those are so mint it's unbelievable. The bike was just dropped from stand still. and the price includes generator cover, clip one, clutch lever.

JakeT

·
Registered
682 Posts
Personally I like my 954 Titanium Grey & Black. Bit of a change from a totally black 600 by Yamaha & a '00 Black & bit of Silver 929.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is just beautifull, I was going to change from titanium to blue but i crashed and i got fiberglass bodywork and just doesn't feel right to custom paint fiber glass. I miss my oem plastics.:crying: :crying:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts