Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've currently got the instrument cluster out of my 954 but can not work out how it can be changed to blue LED's. Has anybody got a fitting guide or done this themselves and can advise me? I'm in Brisbane, Australia and all the adds I have seen for companies that do this are in the US, anybody know of companies here that either do this sort of thing or sell the stuff to do it?
And how does the rev dial come off, just pull it? (haven't tried yet as I don't want to break anything).
:crap:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I took mine apart to do the swap, and if you arent an electronics genius dont try it....you have to unsolder the cussent led's and then resolder the new ones....doesnt sound hard as I can solder, but the wires are about the size of a strand of hair.........taking it all apart isnt the hard part its actually swapping out the LED's.......I found a guy here in houston to do it for me for 30 bucks, so I suggest you do the same

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that, makes plenty of sense now. Back to the net I guess to find someone in Australia that does this sort of thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts