Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I have a Scala Q2 headset for my helmet which i absolutely love and i dont know how I will live my life with out. Its on my scorpion EXO 400 helmet. But since I ride pretty regularly to work in day and night I find my self needing a helmet with dual visor so I picked up a LS2 helmet which i REALLY LIKE ALOT

The only issue is that there is an Inner and Outer hard shell on the LS2 helmets that wont allow me to mount my Q2 headset to. I went to a local motorcycle shop to scope out some other helmets and noticed that all the helmets with dual visors are like that. (at least the ones they had there). Has anyone been able to fit a helmet with a scala set with out modifying the helmet on dual visor helmets?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but I want to avoid having to buy another helmet. I would like to stick with scala since i have a unit on my gf helmet that when we ride together we can talk

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I work nights, so I leave with my clear shield and switch to the dark smoke for the ride home...Wear the Exo 400 and change the shield when you want Bluetooth. I'm not sure about the wanting to talk to your GF, must be a "young" relationship. Oh god if GS reads this I'm gonna hear about it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts