Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these exist (somewhere), but I'm damned if I can find one anywhere. What I’m looking for is something I can strap onto my wrist or the triples that would allow play/pause/forward/back of music playing on my phone. Not really looking for something that streams all the music over Bluetooth (already had a couple of them) – I want to have my earbuds wired into my phone in my pocket. One of my old riding buddies used to have one, so they are out there (somewhere).

Any ideas? :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

Nah, can't work my touchscreen with gloves on, and doing the whole swipe unlock then fiddling would cause me to be eating rhubarb in no time :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Chipper, he just wants something to control the phone. He has ear buds connected to the phone via the wires.. But with phone in pocket, impossible to change songs, or pause/play.

This is where he is getting at.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
I know these exist (somewhere), but I'm damned if I can find one anywhere. What I’m looking for is something I can strap onto my wrist or the triples that would allow play/pause/forward/back of music playing on my phone. Not really looking for something that streams all the music over Bluetooth (already had a couple of them) – I want to have my earbuds wired into my phone in my pocket. One of my old riding buddies used to have one, so they are out there (somewhere).

Any ideas? :)
How did your mate connect to it if not by Bluetooth and you've got ya phone in ya pocket :idunno:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He had a bluetooth device that had play/pause/forward/back/volume up/down on a device that he had tied to his wrist. This was linked via bluetooth to his phone. The phone played music through his wired headphones. I'm looking for something similar, but it seems these are rarities.

Imagine something like this, only with the earbuds in the phone instead.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's that right kind of thing, yeah :thumb:

"Last month, CNET reported that Apple was granted a patent for a steering-wheel remote, a clever-sounding gizmo that would allow drivers to control audio playback without having to look at or interact with their iPhones."

Apple patenting someone else's idea ... AGAIN. Very innovative. :banghead:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
That's that right kind of thing, yeah :thumb:

"Last month, CNET reported that Apple was granted a patent for a steering-wheel remote, a clever-sounding gizmo that would allow drivers to control audio playback without having to look at or interact with their iPhones."

Apple patenting someone else's idea ... AGAIN. Very innovative. :banghead:
They just want to copy Samsung :eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts