Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yep, saw it. I am sure it was too complicated for a lot of folks in the red states. Words and sentences were used that surpassed the 3 syllable limit Bush seems to have.

Now I wait for the attacks on Woodward. And expect to see no responses regarding his message.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Media interviewing themselves :rolleyes:

Oh and I hate to burst your bubble Jaim but the hillbillies here are a fairly smart bunch ;) Of course most go to a church and have traditional families. They also eat meat and hunt :eek: They even say please and hold the door for others. So you go on thinking they are all ignorant, who knows maybe one day they will save your life with their violent, superstitious and ignorant ways.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Media interviewing themselves :rolleyes:

Oh and I hate to burst your bubble Jaim but the hillbillies here are a fairly smart bunch ;) Of course most go to a church and have traditional families. They also eat meat and hunt :eek: They even say please and hold the door for others. So you go on thinking they are all ignorant, who knows maybe one day they will save your life with their violent, superstitious and ignorant ways.
Who brought up hillbillies? Seems you did. Does someone have a persecution complex about their location or up brining? And again why are you changing the topic. Address the original poster regarding the interview, if you have something to say about it. See, it is easy. Woodward made some very interesting points.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
jain, some friendly advice...
When your bait is waterlogged, no amount of bobber-watchin' will generate a bite... :twocents:

Maybe try something a little more current like the Foley/Hastert saga... :idunno:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
... but be sure to include the obligatory, supercilious reference to people between the coasts being less intelligent than you and your buddies. Despite the fact that the guy that posted it is a native Texan.

Didn't see it, Booth.. got a link?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Missed it. Watching it right now.

PartI/PartII (I don't know what that crap at the end of this part is. Doesn't seem to be part of the actual interview) Removed links.

Here's an unslanted posting of the interview.
PartI
PartII

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Thanks, Seamus. Too bad they were using such big words, I'll see if I can work my way through it with remedial help from my California relatives. :rolleyes:

Pretty fascinating, despite the political agendas being displayed.

REMFeld, eh?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I may have told you the story of my son's employer, a somehwat small-time Los Angeles record producer, and big-time liberal, staunch Democrat.

The day after the 2004 Presidential election, he showed my son a map of the US, showing the few blue states on either coast, and the mass of red states throughout so much of the rest of the country. He pointed to the blue states and said to my son, "See, these are the smart people. And this big red area you see here, these are the stupid people." And he was totally serious.

It's that sort of arrogant attitude, and generalization about anyone that doesn't agree with them, that has led to the sort of election results they keep achieving. And the red states are the stupid ones? :huh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts