Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BDA116 said:
Those headlights look somewhat vaguely familiar, as do the four round taillights.
i see that you get passed a lot by them, seeing first the headlights and then the tail :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mojave954 said:
Its official, you SUCK!

Congrats on the new toy. But all things considered, would rather have the one in the background. Man, I miss my lightning. :crap:
no way, that freakin truck is a PIG. it feels like my wifes accord. the vette is just SO much quicker it isn't even close even though the L has more HP

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks all. i have been wanting one since i was about 8. i finally got the right deal and had enough cash saved up to jump on it.

i bought it in MI and drove it straight back on wednesday. it was a long, tiring trip - about 10.5 hours with only 2 gas stops. when i finally reached home i surprised my wife, as she had NO idea i was buying it. :evilaugh:

so now i need to wax it to make it shiny

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ConqSoft said:
But the fit/finish on the Vette sucks ass, you said.
turned out to be the test cars that GM was hauling around. i kept going around and trying different ones before i bought it. i could not reproduce it. i asked on just about every forum i could find about the squeeking and rattling, nobody said they had that issue.

if it starts happening i will sell it. i got enough off of it to break even on a short sale

1 - 20 of 58 Posts