Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI THERE IM NEW TO THIS SO HERE IT GOES HAS ANY BODY FITTED A TYGRA KIT IS THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT ALL SO IM THINKING OF GETTING ONE OF THERE STUBBY EXHAUSTS SYSTEMS IT LOOKS REALLY COOL BUT IS THERE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS I SHOULD LOOK AT BEFORE I PART WITH MY HARD EARNED CASH THANKS:idunno:

·
Registered
106 Posts
HI THERE IM NEW TO THIS SO HERE IT GOES HAS ANY BODY FITTED A TYGRA KIT IS THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT ALL SO IM THINKING OF GETTING ONE OF THERE STUBBY EXHAUSTS SYSTEMS IT LOOKS REALLY COOL BUT IS THERE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS I SHOULD LOOK AT BEFORE I PART WITH MY HARD EARNED CASH THANKS:idunno:

IMHO, tyga kits are the best conversion kits you can buy. i've heard lots of bad stories of fitting other kits, wherein some of the brackets doesn't match with the fairings/body.

and the worst part, some other conversion kits the material used is too questionable.

with tyga, you will never have issues on fitting them on your bike. the fairings are durable.

and the best thing with tyga, they are very friendly to their customers, especially if you have any problems with the items purchased.

a local forumer i know ordered a set of conversion kits and others stuff from other company (not tyga, but also in thailand), and still the items were not delievered till now, 4 months and still counting. the reason, only one item is not available (end can) and the supplier keep on saying "....next week will deliver...".

regarding with their tyga maggot, ive seen this personally and it really looks cool. downside, its too noisy, IMHO. its probably better used on the tracks.

here's my bike...

here's some of the videos....

http://www.youtube.com/user/rolandorivera1

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
That has to be the single nicest 400 I've EVER seen. A truly beautiful bike, Gary.

Rep awarded:thumb:

Take good care of her, mate.

·
Registered
106 Posts

thanks jazzy and surffrog.

im even planning to buy another NC29 on January 2010, for a spare one. finding parts for this bike is really difficult. even you have money, you can't find the parts you need. or even you find one, the price is freaking expensive!

here's the bike that is for sale....

1992 Honda CB400 - Motorcycle Philippines Classifieds

hope the bike is still for sale till my next vacation...

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
.thanks jazzy and surffrog.

im even planning to buy another NC29 on January 2010, for a spare one. finding parts for this bike is really difficult. even you have money, you can't find the parts you need. or even you find one, the price is freaking expensive!

here's the bike that is for sale....

1992 Honda CB400 - Motorcycle Philippines Classifieds

hope the bike is still for sale till my next vacation...
You weren't joking about expensive... Wow!

·
Registered
106 Posts
You weren't joking about expensive... Wow!

good thing i have a good paying job and still single, hehehe! :)

the last time my bike got a problem (August 09), it really put a big hole in my pocket! bought a new CDI, battery, rectifier, & aftermarket meter!

i even planning to buy an newer R6 or CBR600 on january, i want to keep my project bike and not to use it that often.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi there great bike is the end can a yoshimura as it looks really cool ive looked onthe internet and carnt find one to fit my bike do you no where i can get one from thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
IMHO, tyga kits are the best conversion kits you can buy. i've heard lots of bad stories of fitting other kits, wherein some of the brackets doesn't match with the fairings/body.

and the worst part, some other conversion kits the material used is too questionable.

with tyga, you will never have issues on fitting them on your bike. the fairings are durable.

and the best thing with tyga, they are very friendly to their customers, especially if you have any problems with the items purchased.

a local forumer i know ordered a set of conversion kits and others stuff from other company (not tyga, but also in thailand), and still the items were not delievered till now, 4 months and still counting. the reason, only one item is not available (end can) and the supplier keep on saying "....next week will deliver...".

regarding with their tyga maggot, ive seen this personally and it really looks cool. downside, its too noisy, IMHO. its probably better used on the tracks.

here's my bike...

here's some of the videos....

http://www.youtube.com/user/rolandorivera1

Which other bike do those rearsets fit? I know Vortex doesn't make one the NC29

·
Registered
106 Posts
Which other bike do those rearsets fit? I know Vortex doesn't make one the NC29

yup, you are right. Vortex dont make rearsets for nc29. I believe these rearsets are especially for yamaha r6, i cant be sure about the particular yr model.

With this kind of conversion, i personally dont recommend it to persons who are tall. The fitting of the vortex rearset is quite higher than normal. And the pegs are little bit farther from frame.

Other than that, everything works perfectly normal.

Oh by the way you have to put spacers between the rearset and frame, the rearset touches the swingarm.

·
Registered
106 Posts

here you go....

by the way, with this kind of rearset the gear shifting pattern will change. the normal is 1st gear-down and 2nd to 6th gear-up, but using vortex conversion rearset it will be 1st gear-up and 2nd to 6th gear down. the shifting pattern is similar to a moto gp bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can anyone tell me where i can get one of those yoshi exhaust from as i have fried my brain trying to source one help me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts