Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this may be my first post here. I come around often and just read. This site rocks. I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a 2002 CBR 954RR. Last wednesday some lady pulled out in front of me and I had no choice but to lay my bike down. I don't think there is any structural damage, just cosmetic. Where is the best place to get aftermarket replacement body kits. I'm thinking of just replacing all my plastics and getting a kick ass custom paint job.

Where do you guys recommend getting the plastics from, and who should I have paint them??

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
If your plastics are in tact(rashed but not broken) they can be used. Even if there's cracks in it, it can probably be plastic welded. It may be cheaper for you to go that route rather than spend money on a new set.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The upper and the right lower are history. I have to replace these two pieces no matter what. Depending on the insurance settlement, I may replace all plastics.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You know adding any aftermarket bodywork, even street styled stff tends to be a major PITA because they never have the tabs to locate the headlight etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts