Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put an aftermarket bolt on exhaust on my 929, will also put a PCIIIr, witch one did I choose and why Would like more HP to kick my friends R1...

thanks...

CAM[/B]

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
cam : I would like to put an aftermarket bolt on exhaust on my 929, will also put a PCIIIr, witch one did I choose and why Would like more HP to kick my friends R1...

thanks...

CAM[/B]

I think you're gonna need more than a S/O and PC for that 929 in order to 'kick' your buddy's R1.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
What Chain said. Slip-ons don't add much, if any, horsepower. They're mostly for looks, sound, and weight loss. If you really want to add horsepower, your best bet is a full system.

·
Registered
276 Posts
drop a cog and tell no one you did it!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know why people think that a 929 is that slow, R1 2001 is taking me 15-20 feet til 140mph...  I would be curious to add 70cc on this engine

I look up the dyno chart of company's like yosh, two bros, and d&d and they all tell that a bolt on is giving 4-7hp...  Is it true...

CAM

·
Registered
124 Posts
No Bolt On

If you wanna kick your friends R1 you need more than a bolt on. Go with full Hindle.

Then you will be out in front!

Good Luck!! :thumb:

YellRR

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
No pipe or system NEEDS to be mapped, but they'll always run way better with the mapping. On the 954 it's true that no bolt on gave much and infact some lost h.p, but pretty much any bolt on on the 929 makes h.p. I'd look at Sato if you want the most h.p from it. They have just started doing them for that model now according to their site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts