Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new to this forum so hi and thanks for having me. My first question is what other make and model 3 bolt on exhaust will fit my cbr900rrx 1999? Would a mk1 1200 suzuki bandit exhaust fit?

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,336 Posts
Hi all I'm new to this forum so hi and thanks for having me. My first question is what other make and model 3 bolt on exhaust will fit my cbr900rrx 1999? Would a mk1 1200 suzuki bandit exhaust fit?
I don't think there is anyone here that has done that, but if they have they will answer. My answer is probably not, the Honda's always seem to have some weird specifications different than other manufactures.

Your best bet is to surf eBay for a bolt on or slip on exhaust. The 98-99 RRW/RRX share the same 3 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
welcome to the site, and hope you post some pix :) my first Blade was a 1999 rrw :)

there is a question of why would you want ot fit a Bandit exhaust to a Blade? if it's because you have one lying around then you can simply try it and see. if you are actually going out to buy one then probably best to just get one for an RRW or RRW Blade. There is a whole plethora on ebay. Whilst the Bandit ones are a little cheaper, and can be 3-bolt fixing, there's no guarantee it will have the same diameter or bolt spacing. you might find someone one a Bandit forum or in a parts book, has given what the dimentions are so if determined you could try finding out the info first.

Good luck, and if you do it then let us all know how you get on. I guess you'll have to re-jet the carbs to suit too which may be a pita!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts