Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ratter1 : This one looks more fun
I agree it does look like fun. And for starters the Kodiak is for fun. Immediately I do need to use it to pull a stump, or two, out of the ground. Later this will be used for hunting. Last time I went out hunting, there was no way I was going to shoot anything as I was constantly thinking: 'How the hell am I to get anything out of here?'.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
ratter1 : This one looks more fun
Yes, the YFZ is fun. However, the Honda TRX450R is coming.
There are as many rumors about it as there are the CBR1000RR, so Sept. 10th will be a good day.
I plan on picking one up as soon as it hits my dealer if all the rumors are true.

I currently have a Rubicon and a Rincon. We got our daughter a Predator 90. The Ruby is quite the workhorse.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Motopilot : You're banned!!  just kidding.  Looks like that will be fun.  Gonna take it on the track??
I'll take it to the track.

I always envy the guys with 3 and 4 wheel atv that can scoot around the track with ease. Watching the races is more fun from different vantage points.

·
Registered
379 Posts
SoCal,
If you would, give me some feedback on the automatic tranny. I bought a Big Bear this spring because it is a manual. I've wondered since then about the auto and how well it works. I use mine exclusively for work and need to idle around sometimes without keeping the revs up. Any info would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Zeeman : Looks like fun, may need to plan a trip to Vic to meet up with me old mate Mick...
Z...

I don't own one, had only seen one the day before this post was put on the board and I thought I would show how mean it looks.
But if you want to bring one down with you, you will be welcomed

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
ratter1 : Quote (Zeeman @ Aug. 13 2003, 1:04am)Looks like fun, may need to plan a trip to Vic to meet up with me old mate Mick...
Z...

I don't own one, had only seen one the day before this post was put on the board and I thought I would show how mean it looks.
But if you want to bring one down with you, you will be welcomed
You suck. I hate you. Tlak to me again when you get one

Z...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts