Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all,

Looking to overhaul the brakes on my '94 CBR900RRR and would like some opinion here from the community. The brake discs on my bike are ok, the bike stops well in the dry, but I commute on motorways a lot, so the brakes don't get much use and get a little hairy in the wet, you have to plan your braking so you can just skim the moisture off in advance, this isn't a feature I'm overly keen on, and is quite a new experience seeing as bikes have been my only mode of transport for some 23 years. It is this behaviour and a very slight juddering at low speed when coming to a complete stop that is leading me to want to do a complete overhaul. After some research, I found this lot and it does look like a promising package, does anyone have any experience with these people:

https://www.sgmotorsport.biz/product-tag/honda-cbr900rr-fireblade-front-brake-discs-and-pads/

All opinions welcome.

Kind regards
Rob

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have no experience of them, but have of index when i had a ZX9r, great to deal with, and all the lads on 9r forum swear by them, and with the shitty 6 pot Tokico's, lot's have used them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts