Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This helmet is about 3 years old and had been sitting on my closet shelf. I have been intending to buy another bike, but the opportunity does not seem like it will present itself again soon, so I am selling the gear I didn't get to enjoy. I bought this helmet and used it once, yes literally once.

I am selling a Shark RS2R helmet, which in my opinion is the best helmet money can buy. It is unquestionably the lightest and most comfortable helmet I have ever put on my head and I have a been riding my whole life. It meats SAE and DOT standards, plus exceeds the safety standards of Arai and Shoei, at least that is what the manufacturer claimed when I bought it. Do your own research and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Let the pics speak for themselves. Also you can check my ebay rating and Paypal rating to buy with confidence. I have sold items over $25,000 on ebay and have over 100 transactions with a 100% feedback.

I paid approx. $500 for this brand new. I am only ASKING $275. I will pay for shipping as long as it is in the Continental US.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc249/adamkaplan79/motorcyclegear009.jpg

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Brand New Shark RS2R Helmet (Solid Black).....

bump, price lowered to a ridiculous level just to get it out of my hair, NO PUN INTENDED.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe it hasn't sold 10 times over already. Not like it isn't the best helmet ever at like half price. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the deal. My pricing isn't out of line, is it? I wish I found a deal like this when I bought the stuff, lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ugg. That means I need to hold it for another 2 months. You are right though. Damnit I want a new bike so bad. I would love to be able just to keep the gear, god knows you can't find anything better. Not to mention I love the all black coloring, very smooth and conservative. I hate flashy motorcycle gear.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
How does the size compare with the Shoei X-Eleven? I wear an XL in the X11. I like this helmet that you are selling though. Are you a smoker?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How does the size compare with the Shoei X-Eleven? I wear an XL in the X11. I like this helmet that you are selling though. Are you a smoker?
Fits my head better than both arai and shoei. I would say if you are an XL in then you are in the other. I had a shoei before this helmet and it was an XL but was very uncomfortable. Nothing compares to the comfort of this helmet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.