Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I've just had a brembo RC19 master cylinder kit and braided lines installed on my bike and with -1+2 gearing its so much better to ride but..I like to do things 100% so I've been considering the brembo calipers too, any opinions would be welcome, oh and I only ride street currently but I live in a country area with a lot of open roads and great twisties made for spirited riding, thanks:idunno:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brilliant mate, with braided lines and brembo fluid I am really stunned at how much better it feels, awesome levers too:clap:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Thanks, I'm really excited about getting the MC. I just don like the fact that you have to use Brembo style levers but I prefer performance then appearance so I'll figure out the look aspect later....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Hi guys I've just had a brembo RC19 master cylinder kit and braided lines installed on my bike and with -1+2 gearing its so much better to ride but..I like to do things 100% so I've been considering the brembo calipers too, any opinions would be welcome, oh and I only ride street currently but I live in a country area with a lot of open roads and great twisties made for spirited riding, thanks:idunno:

RCS masters are awesome, until you wreck with one. Brembo doesn't offer a "crash kit" for them like they do for the MKII's. Besides that, they are a great master for street use, as they offer the brake light switch for it. If you also go for Brembo calipers, I use the HP's on my Gsxr, and they are great, and there is also a lower priced "monoblock" that works good too.

Here is my set up with Brembo HP calipers, Brembo HP rotors and the Brembo 19x18 master cylinder.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey mikeo thanks for your info your bike looks great, if I didn't have a cbr a gsx 1000 is what I would have, I did think that having the calipers may have been a bit of overkill but now after seeing your setup im thinking different!,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts