Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off let me say, ' I do not make it a habit of taking pictures of men and their units.' but when my cousin called me from the hospital at 5 a.m. and said he broke his penis, i was a little skeptical.

while having sex w/ his girl, her on top his unit popped out, she came down on it and he ruptured his urethra and a ligament or tendon. he had surgery the next morning to repair the urethra and ligament. he was also catheterized to keep he urethra from growing shut on itself.

be warned the attached pic is graphic.

do i need to have a log-in for rotten.com? cuz i truly believe this pic belongs there.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Ouuuuch!

...brings new meaning to the expression 'unsafe sex'

·
Registered
309 Posts
Aawww man, you got me feelin' bad for the guy and lmao at the same time. Anyway, he should request a fine looking physical therapist to help him on his road to recovery.

On a related note - I heard that Dennis Rodman has broken his unit three times.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was 'hard' NOT to laugh, but i really did feel bad for him. imagine how his girl felt meeting his parents at the hospital. even our grandmother laughed.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Im not going to look, but I have heard of that before........oh well, somebody has got to take care of the lady friend!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
freq : it was 'hard' NOT to laugh, but i really did feel bad for him. imagine how his girl felt meeting his parents at the hospital. even our grandmother laughed.
I would be soooooooooooooo embarrassed, I don't think I could ever show my face to the family again.

I don't have a penis but damn my penis hurt when I saw that! OUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHHH

1 - 20 of 26 Posts