Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
You've got a thing about yellow cars.. maybe you were a Checker Cab in a previous life.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Very nicely done, Evl! What are the performance specs on the ZR1?

Any plans for those (extremely protrusive) exhaust tips? ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where is the asian mail order bride that came with it?
On backorder

Nice, when are you going to put a turbo in it:)
I've never seen an LT-5 with a turbo. Not really likely without major engine surgery as stock compression ratio is 11:1.

Very nice that you could help keep it in the family.
I've been waiting for years for her to sell it. It's been killing me that the car has just been sitting and rotting. It's had about 500 miles put on it since 1999. But I put about 1500 on it since Friday :D

That's weird, I'm still here.:huh: Do I get to drive it for my namesake? :eyebrows:
Come on over.

so do we get to guess how much bank she cost you?
About what they book for. I sold my 1995 Indy Pace Car, and gave her all that $$$ plus some.

You've got a thing about yellow cars.. maybe you were a Checker Cab in a previous life.
Yellow vehicles look nice :idunno: Funny that I don't have any yellow bikes though.

Very nicely done, Evl! What are the performance specs on the ZR1?

Any plans for those (extremely protrusive) exhaust tips? ;)
Even though I can safely traverse the west side with those in place, those will be removed shortly. They are just extensions over the Borla tips. They gotta GO!

·
Registered
876 Posts
WOW what a cool history to have come with it..

SOOO... are you gonna bring this out to the pits next year ;) if so I wanna pit next to ya again :eyebrows: never mind if you catch me inside the car for a looksy ;)

oh yeah... love how you just happen to go through Deals Gap on your way home :D

E.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
WOW what a cool history to have come with it..

SOOO... are you gonna bring this out to the pits next year ;) if so I wanna pit next to ya again :eyebrows: never mind if you catch me inside the car for a looksy ;)

oh yeah... love how you just happen to go through Deals Gap on your way home :D

E.

and if he just happens to leave the key in the ignition...

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Awesome car :thumb:

I remember working at Dobles in NH in mid 95 when they had a very nice black ZR1 that I was specifically told not to touch. But, I 'had to move it ' to get it out of the wrong bay they parked it in. Amazing car.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Congrats man! Now I really feel bad I didn't get to talk with you at Grattan. One of my Corvette Club members got a ZR1 a couple of years ago. They are very nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts