Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just switched from the Pirelli DC III's to the BT002 RS (wanted the BT003 RS, but no avail till mid July) to try & save a few bucks and get some better longevity. I immediately could feel a much heavier turn in difference to the point i almost had to muscle it over, however once you were at lean they definitely stayed planted and held the line great.. I really didnt want to switch since I have absolutely no complaints in performance with the Pirelli's but i was only getting 1200 miles outta the rear DC III and at $345 a set shipped for the Pirelli's in 190/55 that was just not economical compared to $259 shipped for the BT002 in 190/55 which should last longer and give me similar performance.. I really wish Pirelli would put a harder compound center or go to a 3 compound rear like the bt-16's design to extend the longevity in the center..

·
Registered
172 Posts
i just use them at track (the oo2Rs's) and they're awesome. i think they stick better than the corsa3's. last about the same too. i've went thru a few sets since last year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts