Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was watching the Brands Hatch event on TV and it was edge of the seat stuff. Fair play to Josh Brooks for his congrats to Shakey on his win...

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
Hope this prick is caught and done for gbh or something similar :rant:
What it dosnt mention is that he punched the boy to get the boot off him
:eek: Are you serious that he punched the young kid to get the boot.
I'd give him a FUGGIN boot all right.:rant:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
What a douchebag! I wonder if he'd like to keep that boot - stuffed up his bully ass! :rant:
I sure hope the little kid gets found so this can be turned around. :eek:

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm amazed nobody there confronted the guy... this is why I can't go to sporting events. I get around those kind of people and the "injustice meter" pings out on guys like him and I don't even think about the consequences of taking matters into my own hands. He wouldn't be recognizeable. This is the kind of crap that we allow to happen because "it's none of our business" yeah well it was none of that guy's business to man-handle an unknown child who was given something that could inspire him.

I would have to break a fool.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was watching the Brands Hatch event on TV and it was edge of the seat stuff. Fair play to Josh Brooks for his congrats to Shakey on his win...
Not the point of this thread :nono:

:eek: Are you serious that he punched the young kid to get the boot.
I'd give him a FUGGIN boot all right.:rant:
Yes I am, thats why the kid is holding his face :(

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm amazed nobody there confronted the guy... this is why I can't go to sporting events. I get around those kind of people and the "injustice meter" pings out on guys like him and I don't even think about the consequences of taking matters into my own hands. He wouldn't be recognizeable. This is the kind of crap that we allow to happen because "it's none of our business" yeah well it was none of that guy's business to man-handle an unknown child who was given something that could inspire him.

I would have to break a fool.
Probably only took him a few seconds to steal it and get away :idunno:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Why do you have to post this crap? LOL between this and our coming election I'm about to resort to primal instincts and go absolutley insane! *inhale* *slowly exhale* phuuuhhh... keep it together now.

·
Registered
596 Posts
There was a similar event during a baseball game in the US. The guy took a ball from a child. Idiots are everywhere.
in that case, the kid and everyone else was trying to get it. bouncing ball in the stands, mad house style. older gent got it. kid cried and pitched a fit like a fukin brat used to getting what he wanted just by crying, older gent refused to give it to the brat just because he was crying. totally on the older gents side on that one, can't just give in to a crying little brat because he is crying.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I would hardly say it's the same thing as a baseball. Thats a very random spot flying hundreds of feet. It seems Shane spotted the kid and tossed it to him intentionally. I mean, apparently, because he plans to make it right. Different circumstances.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
in that case, the kid and everyone else was trying to get it. bouncing ball in the stands, mad house style. older gent got it. kid cried and pitched a fit like a fukin brat used to getting what he wanted just by crying, older gent refused to give it to the brat just because he was crying. totally on the older gents side on that one, can't just give in to a crying little brat because he is crying.
You haven't raised many kids, have you!? :crying: :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Do you have a good link Setanta? I want to post that on my facebook. If this is true, I want to expose that ratbastard every way I can.

·
Registered
596 Posts
nope, don't need to to see what spoiling them does. cry babies that get what they want, will only ever learn to cry, and never become anything except babies.

and yes i caught the smiley, all good.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
But, I would look around and give the ball to a kid in my area. Hell, be a star and make this a unforgetable event.
Besides that, the guy was an ass. Consider the child's age.

·
Registered
927 Posts
That kid at Brands Hatch was older i'd say 9 or so. The whole leaning against the wall and holding his face.. kinda hard to ignore.

·
Registered
596 Posts
But, I would look around and give the ball to a kid in my area. Hell, be a star and make this a unforgetable event.
Besides that, the guy was an ass. Consider the child's age.
i did consider the childs age. note my comment about a crying child never growing up, and only ever being able to get what he wants by crying about it. by that reasoning, only kids should ever get to keep a ball that makes it to the stands. gimme a break.

flipside, i bet it was already a pretty unforgettable event, FOR THE DUDE THAT GOT THE BALL. note him taking pictures with it, he looked pretty excited. is that being an ass, or being excited. i bet the kid's dad would have taken a pic of the kid with it if the roles were reversed, is that being an ass, or just excited?

while it may be the nice thing to do, the socially accepted thing to do, there was nothing wrong about him NOT giving up the ball to a child, simply because he was a child that was crying.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts