Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so proud to be the one who got this subthread made!

I bought this Old Man in 2014, after returning to Germany from Canada. From the beginning, I've replaced the two side panels (€450 EACH!), The cam-chain tensioner, the fork seals (twice!), and the clutch.
Also on the maintenance list were (of course) oil changes, tire changes and chain and sprockets.
When I bought him, he had 60,000km on the clock, and he stands now at 72,355. I've only done ONE long trip on him, but the quality makes up for the quantity.
I rode from Nurnberg to Isle of Man for the 2016 TT.

I do ALL my own work!

·
Premium Member
2,918 Posts
Nice bike matey , amazing the weight of them and how light they feel cutting along, Good picture alongside Joey , I only live a ferry trip away from the IOM and can go for day trips:giggle:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Worst. Damned. Ferry. Ride. EVAR!!!
As soon as I secured the bike, and turned my back, some fuckknuckle worker, turns my camera on!
When I got to port at 6am, I had a full camera and a dead battery! :mad:

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,245 Posts
I'm so proud to be the one who got this subthread made!
View attachment 109170

I bought this Old Man in 2014, after returning to Germany from Canada. From the beginning, I've replaced the two side panels (€450 EACH!), The cam-chain tensioner, the fork seals (twice!), and the clutch.
Also on the maintenance list were (of course) oil changes, tire changes and chain and sprockets.
When I bought him, he had 60,000km on the clock, and he stands now at 72,355. I've only done ONE long trip on him, but the quality makes up for the quantity.
I rode from Nurnberg to Isle of Man for the 2016 TT.
View attachment 109171

I do ALL my own work!
Pretty sure you had someone working behind the scenes on this sub forum, but yeah, you can call it yours 😎

Nice 1KF, I love those old ladies.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty sure you had someone working behind the scenes on this sub forum, but yeah, you can call it yours 😎

Nice 1KF, I love those old ladies.
Granted, I did not accomplish it alone, but I am definitely taking credit for getting the Ball rolling!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Worst. Damned. Ferry. Ride. EVAR!!!
As soon as I secured the bike, and turned my back, some fuckknuckle worker, turns my camera on!
When I got to port at 6am, I had a full camera and a dead battery! :mad:

Yeah- THIS Fuck Knuckle!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a couple more pics from IoM 2016:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See you made a pilgrimage to the Ace Cafe, these days seem to be more cars there at weekends
I HAD to! Can't ride through and NOT stop!
(Besides, my MOTHER visited about 12 years prior and got a patch for me)
(So, according to Biker Code, I had to justify wearing the patch!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts