Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this for xmas and got a chance to play yesterday... Awesome freaking game! Possibly one of my all time favorites right off the bat! Anyone else have it? I can't wait to get a little further then try the online (PS2) portion.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
TraumaOne said:
I got this for xmas and got a chance to play yesterday... Awesome freaking game! Possibly one of my all time favorites right off the bat! Anyone else have it? I can't wait to get a little further then try the online (PS2) portion.
Great... You guys are going to cost me a fortune. :smilebig:

Why do all of the good games come out at the same time??? (Yes... I know... Tis the season) But you would think they could be a little less obvious... I mean heck... Before the Christmas season the store shelves weren't exactly packed with quality games. :rant: :hmm:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I was still openning xmas games from last year up to a few months ago...

This is an awesome game! Nothing more relaxing than either killing people or crashing cars, and this fills the later requirement.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
In some ways I liked the previous Burnout better. No online capability, but somehow seemed to be more fun. Of course, that could be b/c it was the first time I'd played Burnout. If you love this one, you might be able to find the old one for around $10 when you're finished.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I was pretty badly addicted to the online play on Xbox when the game first came out. I swear I didn't sleep or ride for about 2 weeks. Glad that wore off, now I just have to get over Halo 2 and I will be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts