Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crashing just sucks be there done that i know just how he felt....I guess its true Busa's are meant to go Straight...LOL

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
target fixation? :idunno:

·
Registered
596 Posts
glad the guy seemed to be ok, def pissed at himself.

pretty poor taste in music, and i don't see how a 600 would have made any difference in this scenario. the tendency to think any mistake/crash can be attributed to too many cc's is just dumb. dude made a mistake and f'd his bike up, seems like a bad time to make fun and pretend the problem was the bike, and not the rider. if you seriously think a busa can't corner, you need to get your head examined.

if he was being a douche or unsafe that's one thing (i've made fun of plenty of squids that end up crashing), but i have come to expect a higher standard on this site than to make fun of someone that crashes just because he was riding a busa (or whatever non-honda bike). bad form IMO.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
First thing I woulda done is pick the bike up, instead of just walking away and then staring at it...
Same here. But everyone experiences shock differently. When I went down with the RC, after I stopped rolling, I did a fingers & toes check, got up and went right to the bike.
Glad the dude is alright though, could've been worse....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
glad the guy seemed to be ok, def pissed at himself.

pretty poor taste in music, and i don't see how a 600 would have made any difference in this scenario. the tendency to think any mistake/crash can be attributed to too many cc's is just dumb. dude made a mistake and f'd his bike up, seems like a bad time to make fun and pretend the problem was the bike, and not the rider. if you seriously think a busa can't corner, you need to get your head examined.

if he was being a douche or unsafe that's one thing (i've made fun of plenty of squids that end up crashing), but i have come to expect a higher standard on this site than to make fun of someone that crashes just because he was riding a busa (or whatever non-honda bike). bad form IMO.
Busa's will corner i had a 09 and ran that road with no problems.. They are a 650lbs plus bike and have wood blocks for brakes...was his first time on that road.. Rookie mistake by not staying in the lean :idunno:

·
Registered
596 Posts
I guess its true Busa's are meant to go Straight...LOL
Busa's will corner i had a 09 and ran that road with no problems.. They are a 650lbs plus bike and have wood blocks for brakes

650 lbs? maybe you got a bad one or something. i don't remember wood blocks, and it cornered fine, and certainly didn't weigh anywhere near 650 lbs :confused:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correction wet weight 570lbs that a big difference to my zx10r 435lbs wet weight
It is still a heavy bitch.. And sorry the brakes on 2012 and prior busa Suck ass/// Wood block is the only way to explain... I hated the brakes on the Busa... Now they have gone to new brakes system on the 2013 and also added ABS..Cant tell yo how the react..
No i never said they cant corner cause i got proof of that on video...My 2 cents from owning a Busa
The reference to going straight i was joking of coarse... But thats what they are best for

·
Registered
596 Posts
maybe you got a bad one. or maybe i rode a good one. the first gen is lighter (only 70 lbs more than my cbr), maybe the brakes are better too, but i never had a problem with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts