Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im sorry brother. if i shared all my secrets i would not be the one and only BUSSASLAYER..
maybe someday are paths will cross and i'll let you in on some things..
one thing i will tell you now is you dont have to have a lot of chedder to do what i do. be safe brother. we will meet sometime..keep your knee down and cook those chickin strips...

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hmmm a guessing game! Can we all join in?
Lets see, to eat a Busa on an RRX. Well... First you would need an 1100xx motor, probably hogged out to the max and at least nitroused, preferably supercharged.
Some form of improved airodynamics... Busa fairings??
A lengthened swinging arm for stability at 190 MPH + speeds and I would def need some heavy duty brakes to slow it all down from hyper velocity.
In fact, why not just by a bloody 'busa in the first place and donate all the money you will save to the Haitian victims?

Cheers and you are officially a lunatic.

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
Hmmm a guessing game! Can we all join in?
Lets see, to eat a Busa on an RRX. Well... First you would need an 1100xx motor, probably hogged out to the max and at least nitroused, preferably supercharged.
Some form of improved airodynamics... Busa fairings??
A lengthened swinging arm for stability at 190 MPH + speeds and I would def need some heavy duty brakes to slow it all down from hyper velocity.
In fact, why not just by a bloody 'busa in the first place and donate all the money you will save to the Haitian victims?

Cheers and you are officially a lunatic.
:clap: Great post ! :rotfl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.