Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, you can now buy the Arata systems, Matris dampers, Power Commander and Tankslapper products online from our site, www.doinbikes.com.au . There's still some work to do, but it's nearly 100% ready. The Matris and Arata are ready to go now. Once you decide to purchase, the link takes you to another site, (my friends) who has it all set up off his site. So you'll still be buying it from us, just through his page etc. Thanks for the support you guys have given so far, it's been great. And hopefully with this online shopping now, I can return that support a bit more. Thanks again.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The Sook said:
Guys, you can now buy the Arata systems, Matris dampers, Power Commander and Tankslapper products online from our site, www.doinbikes.com.au . There's still some work to do, but it's nearly 100% ready. The Matris and Arata are ready to go now. Once you decide to purchase, the link takes you to another site, (my friends) who has it all set up off his site. So you'll still be buying it from us, just through his page etc. Thanks for the support you guys have given so far, it's been great. And hopefully with this online shopping now, I can return that support a bit more. Thanks again.
Looks good Sook....but will we still be able to get those great " Fireblades.org " prices ? ( actually.....just had a look at the site....seems the price of the ' standard ' Arata systems has gone up a bit since you first got them in ? )

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hey Sook....that Militec stuff....is it really worth it? and have you got tankslappers for a '98 yet?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the Militec stuff is good. Used it in our race bike last year, never had a problem, but don't know if we would've without it either. hahaha.
They're coming for the 98. In about a week or so.
I'll get a "comments" section in the order, so you can say you're from here, and get "looked after" Hahahaha

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Militec is worth about $49 for a bottle. That will do about 3 or 4 oil changes.
As for the systems (Arata) they did go up a little, coz the cost of bringing them in was more than I thought it would be. Damn government. Haha Still cheaper than the equivalent Akra or Micron.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The Sook said:
:thumb: THANKS MATE

·
Registered
208 Posts
The Sook said:
Militec is worth about $49 for a bottle. That will do about 3 or 4 oil changes.
As for the systems (Arata) they did go up a little, coz the cost of bringing them in was more than I thought it would be. Damn government. Haha Still cheaper than the equivalent Akra or Micron.
Hey Sook....I just noticed on your site that there isn't anything about Satos.....what happened there ?.....weren't you the distributor for them ?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to be, but Arata required me to buy so many exhausts, that I just didn't have the money to do both. Maybe, a little later if the Arata gear goes well, and they don't already have someone here, I'll bring it in, but just can't manage it now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The Sook said:
I was going to be, but Arata required me to buy so many exhausts, that I just didn't have the money to do both. Maybe, a little later if the Arata gear goes well, and they don't already have someone here, I'll bring it in, but just can't manage it now.
Fair enough.....there goes my plan to be the first guy in Sydney with an SP1 with Satos !!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha. If you want a set, I can find out if I can just get the one. Should be sweet, so let me know and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh yeaa Sook, have you got Thorstens air box yet?? If so what results did you get on the seat of pants or the Dyno>

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not coming to me, it's my mates, he ordered it. I'm not sure if he's got it yet. I'll find out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts