Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

· Registered
7,391 Posts
would and should be, trust me i've already heard it all from my parents lol but if they were in the same position they would fight to get the money back :rolleyes:
If I was in their position I too would want to get my money back - but if I bought the bike sold as seen I have no legs to stand on sort of speak.

:idunno:

· Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wait after rereading my post, I thought I typed this but I guess not

I advertised the bike as having a good frame good engine and good tires. Just needed a new harness

So seeing as the engine is crack it isn't good lol

Is it possible to have drop a newer engine in with the harness? Thinking of trying to find a 98 900 engine/harness

· Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Not knowingly, but I had rather the road with the least amount of trouble ya know?

What engine should I drop!

The way I figure it is that I spend about 1k for a new engine and harness and the bike is back to mint...the plastics and frame are fine, so I should be able to pretty much get about 2000 for it give or take

· Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Well as stated before lesson learned, ill have to remember that.
Just got off the phone with my cousin about it, she's a lawyer, apparently the fact I said that the engine was fine instead of "to the best of my knowledge" I'm not entirely obligated to give the money back, but if they took it to court there's an extremely good chance I'd lose then have to pay court fees also

I'm not really worried about it, but I do want to know what engine I should drop in it.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.