1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ND4SPD said:
Nice :thumb: You actually gonna drive it? :hmm:
Heh heh, how did I know you'd be the first to reply :eyebrows:

Thanks, it is a hauler. That's a good question - I certainly intend to put more miles on it than I did the WRX. Seeing that I can haul the bike, and even more importantly, haul the Fast 50, I'll be getting more use out of the truck (and the 50) than I ever did from the WRX.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Congrats!! Very nice. On a side note I saw one of the new Honda Ridgelines at a gas station a few weeks ago (I didn't think they were out yet) looked really nice in person.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Mmmmmmmm...super nice engines in those Titans. Sad to see you got rid of the WRX but it's your choice and it's a good one. :thumb: If Ford could put that 5.6 in the F150 it'd be hard to pass up.

Dano

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Since I hate driving trucks, I was more envious of the Rex. ;)

Will a full sized bike fit in the bed with an extender?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The thing gets up and goes. Cornering is pretty damn good too. My gf, her daughter, and two friends of ours put on about 200 miles in the thing, and it was plush. What can I say, I'm in loooove :p

Mine is a 2WD (this is South Carolina, after all, so 4WD would be useless 99.9% or so of the time), and an automatic. The auto has a semi-manual (click to shift) mode.

My FJR will fit in it; I'm looking for a ramp as we speak. Has anyone had any experience with this: http://www.wikco.com/lp1.html ?

The deal I got was impossible to ignore. Good trade-in, decent 04-leftover discount, and 1%APR :thumb:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
VERY nice! :thumb: I really liked those Titans - it finally became my #2 choice and I went with the F-150 instead. I hope you like it! They have great engines and lots of cool features. Most of the comparos I've seen rank the Titan #1.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
nhfirefighter13 said:
I hate you. :rant: :thumbd:

:smilebig:
You should've see this one coming. I've been jonesing for this truck ever since I test drove one back in New Hampshire, in 2003 :crap:

The thing's loaded with all kinds of goodies. 12V receptacle in the bed? Got it. Super functional rail system in the bed? Got it. Tire pressure monitor? Got it. Automatic window roll down and up? Go it. First major service at 100K+ miles? Got it......

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
2OHOH2 said:
You should've see this one coming. I've been jonesing for this truck ever since I test drove one back in New Hampshire, in 2003 :crap:

The thing's loaded with all kinds of goodies. 12V receptacle in the bed? Got it. Super functional rail system in the bed? Got it. Tire pressure monitor? Got it. Automatic window roll down and up? Go it. First major service at 100K+ miles? Got it......

I'll give ya something... :boxing:

Congrats, dude. I love those trucks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts