Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far they are reporting all 17 got out okay. Cool. Crash doesn't look that bad, as crashes go. Happened on take off so the speed, relatively speaking wasn't that great and neither was the altitude.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Damn that sucks to read about that. Just glad no one got killed. That plane is one big beast.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
DUX said:
Say some prayers for them. I wasn't on board this time, but they're all friends of mine. :crap:

I can't say much about it, only that it could have been much worse.
Glad you're all right man.:thumb:

·
Registered
806 Posts
DUX said:
Say some prayers for them. I wasn't on board this time, but they're all friends of mine. :crap:

I can't say much about it, only that it could have been much worse.
Glad to hear it... I understand about it having could been worse. Whomever set that beast down did an amazing job it looks like. They're on the prayer list...

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to know they all got out.

Being crew and understanding the monotoney of doing drill, after drill, after drill we all know now that it plays an important roll in our lives.

:patriot:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
navydevildoc said:
Something tells me that the flameout was an indicator of a bigger problem. Bad fuel management or something.
Guys, I really can't comment but lets not armchair quarterback this just yet. The above statement is way off-base and can only help to spread bad rumors.

They're good guys, highly skilled, and respected. Something obviously happened, and we have absolutely no idea what that is at this time.

No offense to anyone, but I will not be replying to this thread again. I'll make sure the guys know that people are thinking about them.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I too am glad you weren't involved Dux. Tell your guys there are a lot of folks here wishing them well. (I did get a little worried as the news photos didn't show whether that was your aircraft or not. I kept looking for the 24 chromed spinners, but none of the photos showed anything one way or the other.)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
DUX said:
Guys, I really can't comment but lets not armchair quarterback this just yet. The above statement is way off-base and can only help to spread bad rumors.

They're good guys, highly skilled, and respected. Something obviously happened, and we have absolutely no idea what that is at this time.

No offense to anyone, but I will not be replying to this thread again. I'll make sure the guys know that people are thinking about them.
No worries man, it wasn't a jab at the crew, more about someone mentioning that a single engine failure could bring down a C-5. Sorry if it seemed that way.

I am glad everyone is OK, that's really what matters more than anything!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts