Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, thanks to Todd at Cal-sportbike for making me spend more of my money. I have several reviews to discuss.

I bought pilot powers from Cal-sport several months ago and I finally installed them. Nice tires. A much better improvement than the OEM bridgestones. I have about 20 miles on them and are not scrubed in yet but they feel great.

I also bought ancra tie-downs. I can see why people trust them while hauling their bikes. The gear mechanisms are great. I also bought a canyon dancer from them as well. The last time I trailored my bike, the grips came loose. Not anymore.

I also purchased a Teknic back protector. With so many orger hitting the pavement recently, I thought it would be a good idea to have more protection. I was worried about the comfort but after several rides, I barely noticed it. It is quite comfortable.

Lastly, I purchased a new Shoei from a cycle shop locally. I got the new Chris Vermeulen X11. Boy did I pay through the nose but, this helmet is a work of art. It is every bit as great as a Arai Corsair. Actually, it is much lighter. It seems that I have a better field of view. I can turn my head with ease.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts