Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my buddy went out riding today before he took his busa to have the new nitrous kit put on it. Our last stop was a Suzuki dealership and when we were getting ready to leave, a guy approached us and told us that he loved our bikes and wanted to use them in the next years calender that he's getting ready to shoot in a few months.....my buddy has a 03 busa thats stretched 9 inches with nitrous and some engine mods along with a crazy ass custom paint job... mine is just a 01 929 with the stock paint black with the yellow wings, and chrome rims and a few other minor things but this guy thinks it's nice enough to put in calender Hell thats kool with me.....I do have a tiny bit of rash damage that I need to fix from the previous owner but other than that she's good to go

Thought I'd share my rather unexpected occurence
Thank you that is all:thumb:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Nice! Did you at least get paid for it (part of the sales?) or just complements?

Otherwise: anyone can make a calendar with nice rides for free and then just make money off other people's rides. (just looking from the other side of things)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we get perks, and I think we get a percentage from the sales, a small percentage but I'm not complaining.....the shoot doesn't happen for a couple of more months

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey now sinful, some people maybe be funnier but I doubt andone could be funier looking, so take a lil comfort in that:poop:

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
hey now sinful, some people maybe be funnier but I doubt andone could be funier looking, so take a lil comfort in that:poop:
Hey now theres an upside to everything isn't there :censored:

you just havn't seen my pictures yet. Why do you think I hide behind offensive t-shirts?
yeah but they are very funny and we all enjoy them :censored:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
everyone has something to contribute, even if it's proof that there really are people out there with lil or no common sense :stirpot:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts