Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'll be spending some time in your neck of the woods over the coming months off and on. Started a new project and will be visiting Raytheon down there quite a bit. Will be down there next week for a few days then again two weeks later if anyone is interested in getting together for a bite or something. :idunno:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
PM me with dates, times! Always great to meet another forum member, plus, you can talk sh!t about me on the forum. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Those would be "huge bizarre poisonous arachnids " whipper! :rotfl:

C'mon RRWANTR, PM me, don't let bwhip scare you off... :D

And, "little people" can still be great hosts... :p

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I would watch out for wanter, according to roaddog he likes his tummy rubbed after a good meal. Then who knows where it goes from there.... :eek:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Be more then happy to get together. Like Bacchus said just PM me. You going to be at the airport site or Rita Road?

Dano

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Bacchus said:
... plus, you can talk sh!t about me on the forum. :thumb:

Now Bacchus why on earth would he go and do a silly thing like that?

"They don't stack sh!t that high!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dano

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bwhip said:
Watch out for huge bizarre poisonous insects while you're there. Not to mention undersized yet friendly sportbike enthusiasts. :smilebig:

I'm used to the insects they have....remember I live in the hight desert. :D I think the biggest thing to watch out for is the pint sized sportbike enthusiasts..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts