Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Todd, well, he's the man.

I ordered some lines from him, a sprocket and some other stuff, got them out the same day...

Then, when I figured out the group buy tires wouldn't be delivered in time for my trackday, todd said he had a set of power race med/med in stock. Not only did he take them off the shelf and box'em up right then and there to get them out on UPS that day, he knocked money off his normal price for a .org discount. He really helped me out in a pinch and I'll no doubt go back there for other stuff.

Support the board sponsors, they support you and will go above and beyond when you need it the most!!! :smilebig:

:thumb: :thumb: Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for Calsportbike from me!

·
Registered
173 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
Todd, well, he's the man.

I ordered some lines from him, a sprocket and some other stuff, got them out the same day...

Then, when I figured out the group buy tires wouldn't be delivered in time for my trackday, todd said he had a set of power race med/med in stock. Not only did he take them off the shelf and box'em up right then and there to get them out on UPS that day, he knocked money off his normal price for a .org discount. He really helped me out in a pinch and I'll no doubt go back there for other stuff.

Support the board sponsors, they support you and will go above and beyond when you need it the most!!! :smilebig:

:thumb: :thumb: Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for Calsportbike from me!
I'll second your opinion :clap:
Even all the way over here in New Zealand Todd has done his uttmost to help me out,and always given good discounts :thumb:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'll third the opinion. I ordered a few things last month. When the box arrived, I opened to find the wrong size pants were shipped. Todd sent a UPS ticket for me to send them back and 3 day'd the new ones. Didn't cost me a dime! :thumb:

Great Customer Service.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have bought Lots and lots of stuff from Todd / Calsportbike... He always goes way beyond any other retail store has done for me, his staff are all kind and good people. customer service the way it should be!

I've been to Calsportbike several times, Todd is a great guy in his shop, & on the track too, He and his crew has help me learn alot about my bike and how to ride on the track...

I would absolutely recommend his services (ie: Calsportbike & Sportbike track time) to everyone...

as always, Thanks Todd, I could never thank you enough for all you've done for me!

Jay

·
Registered
748 Posts
Todd's customer service is 2nd to none. He takes every order seriously, even small/$14 ones. Getting a good price on something is worthless unless there's service to back it up.

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
...and yet another :thumb: for Todd and Cal-Sportbike. I've bought a couple of things from him and have always received great service at the lowest price.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah Todd is great. I have ordered quite a few things from him lately and he has came through on all of them. Thanks again Todd.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You guys are very, very welcome. I get a deep sense of satisfaction being there for other riders and having the privilege of making a living doing what I love.

If you had told me 10 years ago that I could talk about motorcycles all day and get paid for it and ride the Crest whenever I feel like it (OK...unless it's hit by snow or rockslides), I would have asked where you're hiding the swampland and the Brooklyn Bridge...

I don't think many of us are going to get rich in this industry...but it sure beats the heck out of a "real job".

Thanks for your support and kind words. You guys bring a lot of joy to me. (OK...that sounded fruity, but you get my drift) :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yep, Todd's the man. Not sure how he can keep up with all the internet sales stuff. But he does. And provides great customer service to boot. :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
:patriot: :D
Got my pc3usb on time with discount.You'll have to hunt long & far to find a business these days that still treats the customer like the customer !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts