Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is for some of the car heads I know that are on here.

Have any of you used caltracs on your street car and if so what sort of results did you get?
Did they interfere with normal suspension movement for normal driving?
Did they cause hook up like they advertise?

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jungleboy said:
Hey ratter should should buy some 35 spline Romac aluminium full floating hubs :D for that big block of yours! Oh what a coincidence what do I have here?

:eek: how many :twocents: and is it a kit and if so, I assume it is new, do you have pics .

I had a new diff housing made and changed to 3 spline axles and centre a while back and was thinking later I should have made it a full floater. It will be easier to get it engineered with my 10" rims if I have them.

:D

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yeah there brand new, just been sitting in my parents garage for a while, I dont have pics at the moment but will see if my brother can take some for me? it is the complete kit aluminium hubs, bearings seals with high grade steel spindles/stubs that just need to be turned down on one end to suit the ID of the axle tubes.
Also have a couple of engines ready to be built up (460 and cleveland) with various parts, I once had plans to build up a wildbunch car was going to get a 512 stroker kit for the 460, bluethunder aluminium heads and an 8/71 or 10/71 blower but the project died in the arse when I moved to Queensland, would still like to build the 460 up oneday and put it in something? maybe an AC cobra with a well designed chassis :thumb:

Also got a Jack Roush maifold to suit a cleveland or SVO block if u know anyone thats intrested?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
OMG. I can't help you, but I just HAD to post in this thread, to keep it from getting moved to the "Oz only" sub-forum. :D

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jungleboy said:
Yeah there brand new, just been sitting in my parents garage for a while, I dont have pics at the moment but will see if my brother can take some for me? it is the complete kit aluminium hubs, bearings seals with high grade steel spindles/stubs that just need to be turned down on one end to suit the ID of the axle tubes.
Also have a couple of engines ready to be built up (460 and cleveland) with various parts, I once had plans to build up a wildbunch car was going to get a 512 stroker kit for the 460, bluethunder aluminium heads and an 8/71 or 10/71 blower but the project died in the arse when I moved to Queensland, would still like to build the 460 up oneday and put it in something? maybe an AC cobra with a well designed chassis :thumb:

Also got a Jack Roush maifold to suit a cleveland or SVO block if u know anyone thats intrested?
Get ya arse back out in the garage and start putting ya gear together :D

So how many dollars for the floater?

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts