Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone on here who has any spare time who can photoshop something for me. I've got a 01 929RR red/black with the stock decals and paint and was wondering what it would look like without all the decals and with the factory red color. I also want to see it all red but keeping the rear tail sticker that says 929RR.

If so that would be great, i've tried using my photoshop but my skills suck!!!!

I don't have any other good pics of my bike but here are some other ones I found online.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Sirkbac, ya kind off:) Just wanted the bike to be all the factory red color with no decals and one with all factory red but keeping the white 929RR tail section. Ya I've tried my photoshop skills and I must say I SUCK!!! Thanks though:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know it's far from perfect but I hope this helps give a better idea... man it's hard to keep things looking shiny when you play with em in photoshop.

------------
Denied
'00 CBR929RR, red white & blue
Perth, Australia

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I reckon it makes it look a bit too kawasaki... ie big splash of single colour... and that's it...

just my 2c

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I realize that you're looking for change here. That said, I would start with getting rid of that unsightly white mess on the real cowl - other than that, I think the paint job is the tits! :thumb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Denied, thanks for trying:) Thats exactly how i wanted it and now its better than I could have done! It looks pretty good, like the newer bikes without all the decals ie. R1, ZX10R. Hmmm... I'd like to get rid of the 'CBR' sticker on the the fairing but its 1 piece and connected to the other decal so its gonna be hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts