Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After just getting home from an extended vacation we missed girl scout cookies season in Pennsylvania... anyone out there have a child or relative still selling ???? If we can work something out via USPS and Paypal myself and the pregnant Thin Mint craving significant other (especially her) would be greatly appreciated....

Send me a PM if ya got a lead for me....

Thanks,
Mike
aka (stopsign)

*** Man I was as regular as **** (well, you know) on this site a few years back, this is my first sign in since 5/2008 it tells me, I was just sitting around thinking who I can ask and for some reason this site popped in my head because I have never been let down on here before....:thumb:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Welcome back stranger...a few of the old faces are still around! :D

Sorry I can't help you on the cookies. Had to stop buying them...the Samoas were like crack to me! :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
If you still can't find any, Keebler makes the "Grasshopper", same cookie as the thin mint and available all year long. Look in your local store in the cookie isle.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to look into that... thanks a million for the info....

it helps solve the time proven equation

pregnant girl + food she craves(mass quantity of said food) + guy going above and beyond to satisfy = a very happy guy

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I got a couple boxes from last year if you are desperate. :rotfl:

My buddy who sells them told me that they are not available at this time of the year anymore. Like other guys posted the only way might be the factory direct way.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a couple boxes from last year if you are desperate. :rotfl:

LoL..... wow, i see your from Scranton.... when I was on here years ago there wasnt really anyone close to me.....

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Stopsign hope you are able to locate the cookies, very sweet of you to think of your lady and go beyond to see if you can get what she needs. :smilebig: :D see what a great dad you will make ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you still can't find any, Keebler makes the "Grasshopper", same cookie as the thin mint and available all year long. Look in your local store in the cookie isle.

Smkeatr, your now on her list of hero's with the grasshopper suggestion.... Thanks !!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
She's very welcome.:thumb:

I used to work for Nabisco years ago and I was always trying to work a trade with the Keebler rep since I love those cookies. :smilebig:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts