Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I can order a damn 3rd and 4th gear for a NC29? I can't get them over here and they are telling me on this side the pond that it isn't available.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Will have a hunt round some sites this side of the pond for you and see if I can find them..

If I do and you order and pay for them and get them sent to my address, I'll quite happily forward them onto you if you pay the extra postage once I know the figure..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweetheart you find the gear I need a 16/22 tooth for a NC29 I will not only send you the money plus postage I will send you an engagment ring and marry you even if you have a husband.

·
Registered
194 Posts
what is a NC29? what are some other bikes that are know like this? if they are classified as a "CBR" why are they called somthing like "NC29" Please help the uneducated

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Hey Cajun..

Is >this< any help to you..

They're based in Europe but seem to supply sh!t loads of engine parts for the 400....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the one part I need is not available, that's the problem I'm having over here. I might have to get a used one.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so I tried searching their database and emailed two of em. It's looking like I need to find a used one if I can, because that's the only way I think I'm gonna get it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts