Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Bored this morning there chainster? Shouldn't you be out :plunge: 'ing some thief with his pants around his ankles? ;)

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luvtolean said:
Bored this morning there chainster? Shouldn't you be out :plunge: 'ing some thief with his pants around his ankles? ;)
My last of five days off (needed to burn some time) and am sitting home sick. :(

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:( Bummer man...isn't that how it always is...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Uh. Those smarties are not Canadian.

These are the ones that are sold in Canada. Better than M&M's I think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9_Smarties

This was a real shocker when I was living there. No smarties, coffee crisp or chrunchie. I did run a bit of a bootleg by buying a case of these and selling them down there.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Will you please piss off and take your pathetic little Canuck smartries with you :) Nobody in the rest of the world has ever heard of your "Smarties".
If you live in the USA you know Smarties as a different product entirely to the rest of us. This is because the UK company Rowntree's sold the Smarties name to an American company a long time ago. This is WHY you can't get what the rest of the world call "Smarties" in the USA - unless you buy from on of the firms with links later on this page. To see what Smarties means to someone from the USA, visit their web site: http://www.smarties.com.
Here is the real deal, Rowntree's Smarties

http://www.classaxe.com/smarties/

Smarties

Smarties were introduced in 1937 and are still the most popular sweet and one of Nestlé’s major confectionary brands. Smarties are manufactured in York, England.

Smarties are brightly colored, sugar coated sweets with a milk chocolate center. The mix comprises eight colors - red, yellow, orange, green, mauve, pink, brown and blue. The orange sweet has orange flavoring in the chocolate center.
Some interesting Smarties facts:
  • Nearly 17,000 Smarties are eaten every minute in the UK.
  • Nestlé Rowntree has produced 5,000 million Smarties caps over the last 25 years.
  • When production of Smarties resumed after the Second World War, Smarties were made with plain chocolate because of the shortage of milk.
  • If the Smarties eaten in one year were laid end to end it would equal almost 102,000 km and if they were put in tubes and these put end to end it would equal almost 29,000 km

·
Registered
900 Posts
Proto said:
Will you please piss off and take your pathetic little Canuck smartries with you :) Nobody in the rest of the world has ever heard of your "Smarties".
Is that the "USA" rest of the world or the real rest of the world?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BDA116 said:
No thanks. Seriously, send her back. Her Tool Time days she was hot, went downhill faster than an oil thread after that.
:plus1:

When she was first discovered (brunette with God given :boobs: ), she was gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts