Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Maybe we could could a second one for melbourne, may be at Phillip Island
I twould be interesting to see what times one of the current F1 cars would do around that track

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ND4SPDSHO : All because of advertising??!    The revenue from ticket/t-shirt/food/memorabilia sales must not be enough
I don't think its a revenue issue.  I think Canada has passed some sort of legislation banning ANY affiliation whatsoever with tobacco and motorsports - at least in some of the European countries they can block out the sponsor names... I think the Canadian law takes it farther and says no sponsorship allowed at all.  I'm not real sure of the ruling... maybe some of our Canadian brethren know more about it than I do

edit: typo

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
BizJetGuy : Quote (Baketech @ Aug. 09 2003, 8:55am)Biz...you still going to the USGP?
Still sittin' on the fence.  We're taking a vacation Labor Day week and that may drain the finances too much.
I haven't decided if I am going yet either.....may do a track day instead. Either way, I am not going to buy a ticket until the last minute....lots of deals to be had the day before and day of the race.....

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baketech : Quote (BizJetGuy @ Aug. 10 2003, 7:44am)Quote (Baketech @ Aug. 09 2003, 8:55am)Biz...you still going to the USGP?
Still sittin' on the fence.  We're taking a vacation Labor Day week and that may drain the finances too much.
I haven't decided if I am going yet either.....may do a track day instead. Either way, I am not going to buy a ticket until the last minute....lots of deals to be had the day before and day of the race.....
I should know either way about 2 weeks before the race (Sept. 28th).

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
ratter1 : Maybe we could could a second one for melbourne, may be at Phillip Island
I twould be interesting to see what times one of the current F1 cars would do around that track
I think Eastern Creek needs an F1 event..

Z...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts